2) What is on your needles/hook right now? Socks, Fibertrends clogs, dishclothes, a vest, cardigan, pullover, gauntlets. I have trouble focusing on one project at a time ;-))
3) What is the most frequently used tool in your knitting bag? My knitting needles. Next would be my tape measure and tapestry needle
4) What are your 3 favorite yarns (fiber type or brand)? What are your 3 least favorite? I love soft yarns like merino, soft mohair, Artyarns. I don’t like ANYTHING scratchy.
5) What is your favorite color? Can’t pick just one… jewel tones are my fav
6) If you had a 5 minute shopping spree in your LYS, how would you plan your attack?The nicer wools and wool blends first, then silks
7) What is your favorite FO and why? (post a pic if you have it!) Cabled gauntlets
8) What are your favorite things to knit/crochet? I love socks and things I can finish quickly.
9) Do you collect anything? fiber, yarn, cool stitch markers
10) What are your five favorite things (not necessarily knitting related)? Animals, books, CSI, my son, my husband, not necessarily in that order.
11) Are you on Ravelry? What is your ID? Yes, Mountainsong
12) Do you drink tea/coffee/cocoa? Tea
13) Favorite Sweets? Sugar free chocolate stuff. I had gastric bypass and have to severely limit the sweets. (This is a good thing)
14) Any allergies? ahhh, some seasonal stuff
15) Do you have pets? kids? dogs, cats, bird, horse, one 15 y/o son. I still can’t believe I’m the parent of a teenager, much less one that is going to be driving VERY soon…. I feel so old and am beginning to sound like my mother!